8GB Sandisk Ultra Class 10 Micro SD card preinstalled with the NOOBS Raspberry Pi operating system.
- This is the hard drive and operating system for your Raspberry Pi
- Extended partition to make full use of the SD card
- Ready to use – plug it in and you’re ready to go
- Only the most current stable release of the operating system will be used
- High quality, 8GB Class 10 MicroSD card
We recommend that first-time Pi users start with the “New Out of Box Software” (NOOBS) operating system for the Raspberry Pi. Don’t have an SD card handy? No problem, this handy little 8GB microSD card comes with NOOBS already installed. Perfect for a Raspberry Pi beginner and convenient for those with more experience
To free up SD card space, the offline NOOBS package now only contains the Raspbian archive. To install Arch, Pidora, OpenELEC, RaspBMC or RISC OS you will require a network connection. Once you have installed an operating system, you can return to the NOOBS interface by holding down shift during boot; this allows you to switch to a different operating system, or overwrite a corrupted card with a fresh install of the current one.
Want to help contribute to the Raspbian project? Visit their donation page